Over 2 months into switching from my iPhone 3GS to my HTC Incredible, by Verizon and I am loving it**. Here are 10 things that I can do now that I couldn’t do with my iPhone (and that I’m pretty sure you can’t do with the new iPhone4):
- Make calls whenever I want.
- Receive calls when they come in.
- Stay connected on calls both made and received.
- Read my voicemail with Google Voice on my phone and/or at my computer,(if you haven’t used it as your voicemail you don’t know what you’re missing).
- Customize my screens.
- Create custom widgets and icons for the tasks *I* need most.
- Sync my Google accounts (gmail, contacts and calendar) straight from the cloud, instantly, to my phone, for free.
- See all notifications (missed calls, facebook messages, twitter replies, calendar reminders, etc) in a single view.
- Take 8.0 mp pictures.
- Look at my iPhone carrying friends with bewilderment and wonder as I watch them cringe with each dropped call.
**Disclaimer. I recently switched from a PC to a MAC for work and am LOVING it. I also have an iPad. Apple makes great products. Phones? Not so much…